Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2016indytd
Returning Member

2016 Forms update required

My 2016 requires forms update before I can file or print.  Will not update automatically.  Tried looking for updates manually on this site.  All of links provided are not relevant or broken.  Please provide a link to download the updates to the forms for 2016.  Original install was from purchased CD.

8 Replies

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with downloading updates from your 2016 return. Please contact our customer service for assistance. https://bit.ly/3knjM63

2016indytd
Returning Member

The link you have provided goes no where.  This seems to be a common issue with Intuit and TurboTax support.  Please provide a link that actually works and an update that actually works.

2016indytd
Returning Member

Am I going to get a link that works or is this the extent of help from Intuit?

2016indytd
Returning Member

Any updates?  Any response with a working link?

2016indytd
Returning Member

Please provide a link that works.

txtxtx000

I also need the update for Turbo Tax 2016   i am unable to find any downloads on this sight.

BLJR-GMA

I am having the same issue.  The 2016 program said it needed to be updated through the TurboTax Site, provided a link, but the link only brought me to the site, not the specific page on the site that has the update.  When I searched it, I only found this string of messages ... has anyone been able to get the upgrade?  Appreciate any advise or direction you can give as I need to file an amendment.  Thank you 🙂

All upgrades to 2016 have been done in 2016 therefore you can skip it and continue your return. If you are unable to do so, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.