Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2016 online discontinued with no warning - ALREADY PAID

I see multiple people have posted about this, and no one at TurboTax is responding.

2016 online has completely disappeared, the old links don't work. Now download is the only option.

There was no warning, no notifications when signing in to any Intuit product, no emails, nothing. My return was completely filled out, a very complicated mixed return of wages and self employment income/deductions. I'm in the process of filing under the VDP program and need to print my T1 to file in the application form, and now all that progress is just lost???

Not only that but I ALREADY PAID FOR IT (TurboTax Home & Business Online 2016), and audit defense. If my file is completely gone now then I should get the offline version for free. This is ridiculous, can't believe Intuit would actually run their service like this.

1 Reply

2016 online discontinued with no warning - ALREADY PAID

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. With the online version of the software, we only go back 3 years.

Please refer to the links below to assist you with a refund as well as how to contact us, if needed.