Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 Income Tax

On April 12, 2023 my husband and I filed our 2022 income tax using the combined/joint form and requested "Income Pension Splitting".  My husband got an Email confirmation stating that "The tax return you filed has been accepted by CRAs Netfile Service.  I DID NOT get a confirmation Email.  When I checked my CRA Account it states that my 2022 Income Tax has NOT been received. 

What has happened to my Income Tax Return for 2022?? 

How can we get back into our filed return??

Where can I get a "saved  copy" from Turbotax of the form we filed on April 12.2023?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

2022 Income Tax

Hello Mew45, have you tried logging back into your account and checking if you have confirmed and Netfiled your return? If so, I suggest contacting our customer support team in product or DM through Facebook or Twitter, and we can get your account information to investigate the cause on the back end. 

I hope this helps,

Dina 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

2022 Income Tax

The CRA MY ACCOUNT , received my husbands taxes . I wonder why they say not received in my CRA account ?

Rose Hall

ID - 888WIFE666

NOA - 120Y6WDZGO4

2022 Income Tax

Why didn't I receive a confirmation Email that "The Tax Return you filed has been received by CRAs Netfile Service"   I have paid the Amount Owing on my 2022 Income Tax Return to CRA on April 20th, 2023 as directed by Turbotax.  But still no confirmation from Turbotax or CRA?

Please explain.

2022 Income Tax

Hello Mew45, have you tried logging back into your account and checking if you have confirmed and Netfiled your return? If so, I suggest contacting our customer support team in product or DM through Facebook or Twitter, and we can get your account information to investigate the cause on the back end. 

I hope this helps,

Dina