Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arotax2

Every time I try to add a T5, I get an error message. It reads: "Error. Oops! Something unexpected happened." My only option is to click OK. I cannot generate a T5. Help?

3 Replies

Every time I try to add a T5, I get an error message. It reads: "Error. Oops! Something unexpected happened." My only option is to click OK. I cannot generate a T5. Help?

We’re sorry that you’ve been having a hard time entering a T5 in TurboTax Free for TY15. I’ve confirmed there’s an issue, but it’s unlikely that we’ll fix it in the next few days

Instead, please consider preparing your return in TurboTax Online Standard. Once you've paid for your return, give us a call and we'll refund the purchase price.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

arotax2

I tried calling but I keep getting put in a menu loop. I can't actually get to a live agent. I provided my incident ID, and the automated voice tells me they are connecting me to an agent, but then I get automatically redirected to the main menu again and have to start the process all over again. Please help?

To clarify, I have paid for the standard version of turbotax 2015, per your recommendation, submitted my taxes and am looking to get a refund, as you indicated above.

@arotax2 We're sorry it was so hard to reach us. We've refunded your purchase; you should get an email confirming the refund shortly!