Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*****BUG REPORT*****

I do not have a rental property.

I have combed through my profile several times. The system insists I pay extra for self-employed instead of premium because it says I have a rental property... I do not have a rental property.

Please fix this bug and report back so that I can pay my fee and file my taxes. When this bug is fixed please respond to this thread.

Thanks.

@Moderator 

6 Replies

*****BUG REPORT*****

There may be an entry which has come from an information slip, etc. In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

*****BUG REPORT*****

Hi Ginette,

The number on that website doesn't lead to anyone who can help. If TurboTax doesn't fix this bug, I'll happily take my business elsewhere. Don't give me the run around. If there is a human who can research this bug, do it. I'm a paying customer and my user information is associated with my comment and therefore the account. If TurboTax wants my business, show me and fix this buggy software.

Thanks

*****BUG REPORT*****

We can't see what's your return here. Our phone support team (1-888-829-8608) can look at the return with you to see what is going on.

Yuppie

*****BUG REPORT*****

There are quite a bit of bugs I found while doing my tax, and the "help" won't help b/c I am not upgrade to live support. Come on Turbotax, it's your product bugs, not that I really need. your help on my tax return. 

Yuppie

*****BUG REPORT*****

Please let me delete the "Prior year asset". It can't be deleted.

*****BUG REPORT*****

Did you transfer your information from last year's taxes?