Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post a month ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post a month ago by muskokabala
It seems there might bea bug in the Turbotax Canada Desktop application. This occurs if you left Canada part way through the year. For example let's say you were a Canadian who left Canada to move to another country in Aug of 2023. During the easyste... read more
mkn99 ‎Posted March 4, 2024 | Latest post an hour ago by joyce7788
I am a Canadian recently retired and moved permanently to France. Do you provide a non-resident tax return for Canadians living permanently abroad that I can mail as I am required to do so by CRA? The one I found on your website must be submitted via... read more
enzog1954 ‎Posted September 15, 2022 | Latest post 3 hours ago by joyce7788
Hi! I became deemed non-resident in the middle of 2020. I was entering my 2020 tax with TurboTax and can't see where it asks about the date I became non resident. I guess I should report first part of the year as a resident, and second part of the ye... read more
Alexandre Gritsouk ‎Posted April 3, 2021 | Latest post 3 hours ago by joyce7788
can only find instructions!I am self employed. and I forgot to pay quarterly.
hoolehousehold ‎Posted yesterday
My husband and I do not live together and our children live with me nor do we support each other. I am the main caregiver of my children who are my dependants. Per CRA, I am eligible for this credit, but turbotax does not allow me to claim it unless ... read more
sbirhane ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by Sgman
Line 54790: "Amount of employment insurance benefits that have been repaid", cannot be more than the amount claimed on line 23200: "Other deductions".But Line 54790 is zero, and so is line 23200.How can I hack this bug in the turbotax program?The sug... read more
ksully ‎Posted yesterday