Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hadii2003

Can we have a T1 General copy of a Refile from Turbotax?

2 Replies

You can find a copy of your submitted T1 General if you have registered for a CRA my account. Your accounts would have the records of T1 General for the current year and for the past 11 years. Anything older, you will need to contact the CRA directly at 1-800-959-8281 to request a copy. If you used TurboTax to file your taxes for the year that you need, you simply log onto your TurboTax portal and access the return for the year you are interested in.

You may check the CRA's website so you can learn about CRA my account 

You can also check Turbotax's guideline on how to get a copy of T1 General  in this link.

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team for further assistance or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Rutar001

The answer above is incorrect. You can not get a copy of your T1 General tax return via CRA My Account, only of the notice of assessment. Instead, you must call the Individual Tax Inquiries line [phone number removed] to make a request for same and they will mail you a hardcopy. It takes 15 business days. I have just gone through the process personally.