Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by muskokabala
As title. Turbotax tried to fix it but failed, after the spouse name is not showing on "business partner" spot, it's also gone from "spouse name"...
Yuppie ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 33m ago by TurboTaxGinette
Hi, I have entered medical expenses from my defendants besides my family's. Why Turbotax doesn't add it into my total medical expense and calculate tax credits?
taxfree20201 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post an hour ago by TurboTaxGinette
Am attempting to complete T2125 Statement of Business Activities. Purchase two items for use that are eligible for Designated Immediate Expense Property. Included two purchases in Area B, Equipment Additions. Checked the box for DIEP. When I go to Ar... read more
John1960 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by TurboTaxGinette
I do not have a rental property. I have combed through my profile several times. The system insists I pay extra for self-employed instead of premium because it says I have a rental property... I do not have a rental property. Please fix this bug and ... read more
Rob Hines ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by TurboTaxBrenda
There certainly seems to be a bug on the Detailed Summary page (DSUM in forms). The line item CPP/QPP/PPIP does not show a value in the prior year's column. The totals add but the actual line item is not showing. I seem to remember this from last yea... read more
gary99 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
- I bought online Turbotax premier from Best Buy- They send me the download link and Key- Attempted to install the software however it requires I upgrade to windows 11- My laptop will not support windows 11 and best buy will not refund me the $92
mspagnuo ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by TurboTaxBrenda