If you aren’t eligible to use NETFILE, then you will have to print & mail your return.
To print you return in order to mail it to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) using TurboTax CD/Download in EasyStep Mode:
- Select File>NETFILE or Print from the bottom of the left side menu.
- Click “Start” next to the return you want to print.
- Select “I want to print and mail my return”.
- Click the “Continue” button and answer the questions until you get to the “Print and mail your CRA return. You're nearly done!” page. There you can print the CRA copy of your return as well as a version for your archives.
To print you return in order to mail it to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) using TurboTax CD/Download in Forms Mode:
- Select File> Print>Print Return from the top menu.
- Click the “Continue” button until you reach the “Print and Mail Your Return” page.
- Select the return you would like to print, then choose to save the PDF of your return, or to print it.