Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant netfile quebec my tax return have code T3H0Q22A please help me resolve the problem

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Cant netfile quebec my tax return have code T3H0Q22A please help me resolve the problem

Please check the amount you entered on line 22 of your Schedule Q - Retirement income transferred to your spouse. Make sure this amount is not more than 50% of the amount on line 20 of your Schedule Q and also that you have the same amount on line 123 of your spouse's provincial return.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Please check the amount you entered on line 22 of your Schedule Q - Retirement income transferred to your spouse. Make sure this amount is not more than 50% of the amount on line 20 of your Schedule Q and also that you have the same amount on line 123 of your spouse's provincial return.

swim_gin

I had the same problem; I went back and had the program re-optimize the pension splitting and it somehow solved the problem.