Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by muskokabala
Hi there, I'm filing 2019 tax return for me and my wife. We have a property outside Canada and we have filled out T1135 separately. My T1135 NETFILE was successful but I couldn't NETFILE my wife's. When I click her T1135 NETFILE, it kept showing my n... read more
w1ttbt ‎Posted March 16, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by noodle
I am trying to “continue” my taxes and the message since this afternoon says “application stopped working”, check back, but its been hours now and no end in sight.
Mindysheri ‎Posted February 23, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
Trying with no success to enter $5000 tuition amount (federal and provincial) that is being transferred from my child to me but my return continues to say $0 amount eligible. I have filled out paper return for both my cild and me and had an accountan... read more
Nova Scotia guy ‎Posted February 19, 2023 | Latest post yesterday by Gratda
When I asked this a couple of days ago an expert told me my details were on file and someone was expected to call but they did not. I have requested a call back so many times on both my UK and Australian number and on neither do I receive a call, I w... read more
abig619208 ‎Posted yesterday
Help! I am totally new to this and am quite confused. I currently use Quickbooks for all of my small business book keeping, and am getting confused by which number TurboTax is asking me for when it says "Total Revenue Amount; Include GST/HST or PST i... read more
helpimnew ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I am trying to file my 2024 income tax. I cannot find a field or form to enter my adult child without income's medical expenses. I have seen the other threads regarding Line 33199 and I am not seeing the same as they would following their step... read more
MarGar21 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan