Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child care benefit application

I immigrated to Canada two years ago and did not apply child care benefit for my 5-year-old till now. I read from the form that I need to submit supporting documents to prove that I’m the primary caregiver if the application is late for more than 11 months. If I cannot submit those documents, will I still get the money from now onwards? Is it just I won’t be able to get the retrospective pay? Does anyone have similar experience?

1 Reply

Child care benefit application

You will need to contact the Canada Revenue Agency at 1 (800) 959-8281 

and give them your information. 


Thank you for choosing TurboTax.