Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Feb 22, 2020 12:00:01 PM

Completed my Tax report but couldn't send it !!!

I got this message and I don't know what to do: You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later

0 12 1797
12 Replies
Level 2
Feb 24, 2020 6:03:52 AM

I know me too? HELP? The FAQ is locked too.

Level 1
Feb 24, 2020 9:09:55 AM

I've also received this, because of the ONCARE (child expense) credit. I'm frustrated that this isn't fixed before e-filing opened today, when it's a pretty fundamental component of family taxes (and a difference of several hundred dollars).

I'm also frustrated that you only get this error message AFTER you've paid for the Turbotax filing. That is, at best, a questionable business decision by Intuit/Turbotax, taking payment without warning the consumer that they can't actually deliver the service they've charged for.

Level 2
Feb 24, 2020 9:13:04 AM

Exactly, I paid 80 dollars for this. Do you think it has something to do with the 

Statement of Universal Child Care Benefit? I may try that and claim that and see if it works? UGH

Feb 24, 2020 9:16:10 AM

Thank Sharron for your reply and clarifying TurboTax error.

Hope the administrator takes a look on his customers issues and fix this soon 

Again Thank you

Feb 24, 2020 9:48:26 AM

I got this too trying to claim my childcare. I’ve tried calling wait times are horrendous.  I left a call back number no one calls.  I ended up filing with simpletax Canada online no problems at all ... I expect my money back since I already paid for turbo tax ...so frustrating 

Returning Member
Feb 24, 2020 11:59:31 AM

I 100% agree. This should be stated before you pay for the service. I was very disappointed. 

I also just want to confirm, it doesn't mean I have an error on my forms? I wasn't sure if it was locked because I made a mistake?

Level 2
Feb 24, 2020 12:32:13 PM

I'm not too sure, it would be nice if Turbo Tax would let us know if and when it will be fixed? Anyone know how to get a refund? I will post something if it starts working or if I hear of anything. 

Thanks, 

Level 1
Feb 25, 2020 9:21:40 AM

Has this been resolved? Also, why ONCARE and/or T1229 form are locked for me even if these don't apply to me? Thanks

Level 2
Feb 25, 2020 11:26:30 AM

Someone had posted on another thread they had talked to someone on the main line, apparently it’s going to be fixed tomorrow after 5pm.

Feb 25, 2020 1:16:38 PM

Thank you for the information 

Yeah, I got a voice message from Turbotax customers service Saying the same thing .

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Again thank you for sharing, Have a great day !

Level 1
Feb 26, 2020 7:35:29 AM

Thanks @marcyliam - I will re-try today (after 5pm) and let the community know. Thanks for commenting.

Cheers

Level 1
Feb 26, 2020 11:12:29 AM

UPDATE: I just tried to file using the iPhone app and it went through. 

Ironically, the last step is Turbotax asking for a review of your experience. I left a poor review for the first time ever, based solely on their handling and lack of communication around this problem.