Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
complaint

The Turbotax didn't work on Efile, if every time we need to talk to a grumpy technical support to file return, then Intuit needs to refund my money of the purchase!

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
fuzzy

The Turbotax didn't work on Efile, if every time we need to talk to a grumpy technical support to file return, then Intuit needs to refund my money of the purchase!

If you are filing a US return, you may get more help if you go to the TurboTax US site.  You are currently on the Canadian TurboTax forum.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

See answer from Intuit below. CRA is not accepting NetFile or EFILE returns from any source until February 9th. Incidentally you will be using NetFile if you use Turbotax to file your T1 return.
EFILE is only available to those registered for this service with CRA, either paid tax preparers or CCITP volunteers.

CVITP volunteers

You must state your concern more clearly in that case. If not a T1 return, what sort of return?
For which tax year or years? Which filing product are you attempting to use? Etc.
fuzzy

If you are filing a US return, you may get more help if you go to the TurboTax US site.  You are currently on the Canadian TurboTax forum.

complaint

this does not help because our situation does not fall into the above two mentioned scenarios.
complaint

Again, your answer does not help at all. It is not related to T1 return therefore the notice from CRA you posted does not apply to our situation. Indeed, the issue directly relates to Turbotax software issue, that has nothing to do with CRA. Again, it is your software flaw that causes extreme inconvenience to users/customers, you should refund the purchase regardless. Again, it is not CRA issue.
complaint

T2, Turbotax Inc. 2013-2014.

Corporation tax returns are very complex.  If items are not in the correct place, and if all diagnostics have not been satisfied, there are likely to be issues.  You probably save yourselves close to $1,000 per year by filing yourselves, but it may never be as easy as filing your T1.
complaint

I will stop responding to your answers because you have kept dodging the questions and the real issue, which is the software flaw when customers are trying to transmit the .cor file to Efile - which is definitely Intuit's direct responsibilities - nothing to do with accounting, tax, CRA, etc, but purely Intuit's.