Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delete Account

Hi, I would like to permanently delete all my Intuit and TurboTax accounts associated with my email please as I no longer need it.

Thanks.

6 Replies

Delete Account

Please contact our TurboTax phone support at 1-888-829-8608.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Shirmou

Delete Account

Hi,

Please delete my account and all my personal information as I will no longer be using Intuit Turbotax.  I would like to receive confirmation that all my information and account has been permanently deleted.

Thank You.

Delete Account

@Shirmou 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

Job2023

Delete Account

Hello, I would like to delete my account with all my personal data as well. I have called your number but the wait time is 50 to 55 minutes. The reason reason why I used the online cédions was because the CD version that I bought keeps giving a form that was not in my forms before I clicked to print and I wanted to see if online it would give me the same issue. Please fix both. Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Delete Account

how do I delete all data in my unfinished form Please delete  account and verify by text [phone number removed]

Delete Account

Unfortunately you cannot delete or close your TurboTax account. However you can delete all returns from the account.

Note that when you delete a return, you won't be able to access it again and we won't be able to retrieve the information for you.

The steps below outline how to delete a return for TurboTax Online: 

Sign in to TurboTax Online for the tax year of the return you’d like to delete
On the Great to see you again! screen, locate the return

If the return you want to delete has a trash can beside it:

Select the trash can icon
When prompted to confirm the deletion, select Delete

If the return you want to delete doesn't have a trash can beside it:

You will need to start a new return. On the page that displays your tax returns, you'll see two returns: the blank return you just created, and the return you want to delete. Locate the return you want to delete and select its corresponding trash can icon. When prompted to confirm the deletion, select Delete.

Unfortunately, our security system has blocked your telephone number and we do not have texting availability.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.