Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iiibrahim
Returning Member

Error related to Relevé 3 preventing Netfile with Revenu Quebec

I got the following error when I reached the Review Stage while doing my wife's and my returns simultaneously: "Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your actual amount of ordinary dividends multiply by 115% or you have a taxable dividend but no dividend tax credit."

I managed to Netfile both returns to the CRA, but Netfile to Revenu Quebec was blocked due to this error.

I checked and re-checked several, but the error persisted. Then I deleted the Relevé 3 entry and re-entered and managed to get my wife's return Netfiled, but my own return is still unfiled, no matter what I tired. I strongly believe that this is a program error, and nothing to do with the way I using the program.

Can someone suggest a resolution, or at least guide as to how to contact Technical Support directly?

Thank you. Ibrahim (User of TurboTax for more than 10 years).

4 Replies

Refus de transfert par NetFile Québec?

Il y a une lettre en moins dans mon prénom que chez ARC (Edgar/Edgard)

@edgardclement 

Pour une réponse rapide à vos questions en français, je vous suggère notre Communauté TurboImpôt en français à l'adresse suivante: https://turboimpot.community.intuit.ca/ 

Merci à l'avance pour votre coopération.

Same error here.   Obviously this is an old problem that has not been resolved. 

TurboTax tells me than I earned badges for posting!!!

I don't want badges... I want an answer and a solution...,