Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsamis

Error when Saving PDF

"When Trying to save PDF Copy of my Records I get this error: At the time of manufacturing this product, the government had not finalized all of its forms. It says check updates anytime after February 3, 2016 it is nowFebruary 4, 2015 I have checked for updates and get message no updates available!" What is going on and when will it be fixed?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Error when Saving PDF

Thank you for your question. 

Kindly contact TurboTax Support and an agent will be glad to assist you: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Error when Saving PDF

Thank you for your question. 

Kindly contact TurboTax Support and an agent will be glad to assist you: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

HE333

Error when Saving PDF

I am getting this error on TT Standard 2020.  Exact same error message except with a date of January 2021.  Can't save to PDF or Print.  Called support and they said Gov't of Canada has not finalized all forms yet.  If that is the case, then please update your error message to indicate as such.  January 2021 has come and gone.  Keep checking for updates, but there are none.

jpgeddes

Error when Saving PDF

I am getting this message as well on my return.  Won't print the pdf or hard copy and then cannot netfile either.  On the phone with agent for an hour.  She didn't know what the problem was.  Went thru the entire return.  She advised to wait until Friday this week when another update would be issued....

Re-installed turbo tax with link to online version to see if that would work.  No luck - same error message.

leg08
Returning Member

Error when Saving PDF

Same Problem. At the end of review... when trying to save my return to pdf. Mine works. My wife's does not. "Wait for Government forms to update." message occurs.  Government forms are finalized already. This is March 3, 2021. Tried to download to a different computer and reenter all information... same problem.

leg08
Returning Member

Error when Saving PDF

My problem has been resolved today with the update. Thank you!

Error when Saving PDF

@HE333 @jpgeddes

If you are using TurboTax Online, all forms have been finalized and you should be able to NETFILE now. This FAQ tells you how to submit your tax return to CRA using the NETFILE service in TurboTax Online: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/federal-taxes-netfile/help/in-the-online-edition-of-t...

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, all forms have been finalized except for Form T1139 - Reconciliation of Business Income for Tax Purposes. We understand that this is an inconvenience, and are working hard to finalize this form ASAP.

MorganR

Error when Saving PDF

I am getting this error on Home & Business 2020.  Exact same error message except with a date of January 2021.  Can't save to PDF or Print.  If Gov't of Canada has not finalized all forms yet,  then please update your error message to indicate as such.  January 2021 has come and gone.  Keep checking for updates, but there are none. I think this has to be an error in the software. Two weeks ago You indicated it was being worked on to be resolved....what can I do to fix and file the tax return?