Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filing corporate income tax returns online for past years

Hello. I need to file corporate income tax returns for a company for tax years 2012 to 2019. Will TurboTax Business Incorporated allow me to file T2 returns online for all of these years? If not, how far back can I file T2s online?

Thank you

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hi, thank you for using Intuit TurboTax Community

TurboTax Business Inc 2017/2018 and later allow electronic filing of the T2 to CRA. TurboTax Business Inc 2016/2017 and earlier do not offer e-filing. The earliest available tax year is 2014/2015; years 2012 and 2013 are no longer available.

Intuit ProFile allows filing for all these years using a web access code. ProFile can be purchased with a license to allow preparation of returns from 2012 to 2020 in one program. For more information visit this link:

https://profile.intuit.ca/t2-tax-software/

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi, thank you for using Intuit TurboTax Community

TurboTax Business Inc 2017/2018 and later allow electronic filing of the T2 to CRA. TurboTax Business Inc 2016/2017 and earlier do not offer e-filing. The earliest available tax year is 2014/2015; years 2012 and 2013 are no longer available.

Intuit ProFile allows filing for all these years using a web access code. ProFile can be purchased with a license to allow preparation of returns from 2012 to 2020 in one program. For more information visit this link:

https://profile.intuit.ca/t2-tax-software/

Hope this helps

devonebach
Returning Member

Can u tell me which year of taxes that I need to file?

@devonebach As per the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), all resident corporations have to file a T2 return for every tax year, even if there is no tax payable. This CRA webpage has more information on who needs to file a T2 corporate income tax return: Who has to file a corporation income tax return (T2)

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can visit the Intuit Profile support site.