Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing won't accept - Forms Unavailable - Locked Forms? Thanks for the help!

Unfortunately, if you come across locked forms or receive a message saying that forms aren’t finalized when using TurboTax, you will not be allowed to complete the filing of your return.

We understand this is an inconvenience and are working hard to finalize these forms in order to align ourselves with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements and include them in our updates.

Please keep verifying our TurboTax FAQ Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven't been finalized? as we will keep updating this as the forms are unlocked.

Thank you.

Does this mean we can't file them AT ALL? or just right now?? 

Sandy59

When is the issue going to be fix? I don’t have any of the problematic forms in my declaration. I’ve been trying all day to submit and still won’t let me.. 

Helen Hoang
Returning Member

I have the same issue. Last year, I didn't have any trouble with filing tax form. Please give us a solution!

I'm having the same issue when will this be fixed. Some of us are relying on our refunds to pay our bills.

Hello! The CRA made available to software developers the latest version of the business income forms (T2125/T776) this morning. We plan to make them available in the next version scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) if all goes well if not in the following days.

Does this include the online version?

Yes!

Wendywahoo
Returning Member

This is really annoying. I called last week and told me this problem will be addressed by today feb 28 2022. Does anyone know for sure????? Or are we going to be continuously lied to

I was able to file on Friday.