Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the 4th time: How do I get back to use of home expenses in TurboTax? I'm not looking for advice; I need to change the data I input into my return on TurboTax

3 Replies

For the 4th time: How do I get back to use of home expenses in TurboTax? I'm not looking for advice; I need to change the data I input into my return on TurboTax

To get to home expenses you will go to Income- Self-employment- Business or Professional Activity- Click on Edit next to your business then click on Business Use- of -home expenses. then continue and you will be able to edit from there.

I had to start all over again because I could not get back to expenses. I had to pay twice in order to be able to send in my tax return. How do I get a credit or a refund for that 2nd payment?

Please contact customer service for assistance with a refund.