Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form T2125, how do I add multiple descriptions and amounts of other expenses on line 9270? other tax software , DT Max, allows over ten types of other expenses.

Turbo tax Home and Business 2018 Canada

3 Replies

Form T2125, how do I add multiple descriptions and amounts of other expenses on line 9270? other tax software , DT Max, allows over ten types of other expenses.

Unfortunately, TurboTax does not have a way to add to the "other expenses" descriptions on Line 9270 of the T2125 - Statement of Business Activities.

We will pass this feedback on to our development team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is sooooo critical! I wish the TurboTax developers would consider this issue very seriously, because the list of options within the TurboTax for Self-Employed online version (only option available for Mac users) are very limited and it's nerve-wrecking putting a large lump sum amount and calling it "Other Expenses". It's like we're inviting CRA to audit us. 

Could the online version PLEASE be revised to allow users to manually enter individual text descriptions and amounts under Other Expenses? That would be such a great improvement!

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

We are continuously improving our software. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We will pass this feedback on to our development team.