Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lyanne23

How long will i have to wait to get the CCTB i applied for? I applied last october 2014. And i only got the uccb.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How long will i have to wait to get the CCTB i applied for? I applied last october 2014. And i only got the uccb.

Here's some information from the CRA website:

Has my application been processed?
You can expect to hear from the CRA within 80 calendar days after the CRA receive your application. If your application is not complete, the CRA will ask for the missing information. This will delay the processing of your application.

After the CRA process your application, the CRA will send you a Canada child tax benefit notice. It will tell how much you will get, if any, and what information the CRA used to calculate the amount.

The CRA may review your application at a later date to confirm that the information you gave the CRA has not changed.

You can contact the CRA to find out about receiving your payment: 1-800-387-1193

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Here's some information from the CRA website:

Has my application been processed?
You can expect to hear from the CRA within 80 calendar days after the CRA receive your application. If your application is not complete, the CRA will ask for the missing information. This will delay the processing of your application.

After the CRA process your application, the CRA will send you a Canada child tax benefit notice. It will tell how much you will get, if any, and what information the CRA used to calculate the amount.

The CRA may review your application at a later date to confirm that the information you gave the CRA has not changed.

You can contact the CRA to find out about receiving your payment: 1-800-387-1193