Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am filling out my taxes and I filled in the form T777-s but now I want to modify it but I cannot find it on the UI or the search. Please help :-)?

2 Replies

Hi, I am filling out my taxes and I filled in the form T777-s but now I want to modify it but I cannot find it on the UI or the search. Please help :-)?

To guide you through the claiming of expenses to find and modify your T777s please follow the steps below to review your steps already taken.

For the flat rate method to be activated in TurboTax Online, you enter your T4 and scroll down to the bottom where you will be asked: Will you claim employment expenses for working at home due to COVID-19 for income on this T4? NEW!  You will then click on Employment Expenses found lower in the menu on the left side of the screen to then answer yes on the right screen. On the Employment Expenses Profile page, check the option: I didn't receive either form from my employer. On the next screen Check the flat rate method and enter the number of days you worked from home. 

If needed, enter Employment Expenses in the Find icon at the top right of your screen to find more of your information.

If additional help is required, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

trahan75

need the long form t777 were is it