Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I would like to do 1-2 friends tax declaration. Can I use Turbotax? Is there anything I need to be aware of? Thanks, H.

No. TurboTax uses NETFILE, so you don't need an E-File/TED number.

Leuleuc
Returning Member

Hi, I would like to do 1-2 friends tax declaration. Can I use Turbotax? Is there anything I need to be aware of? Thanks, H.

Thank  you!!!

No problem.

Kathy24

Does this go for T2 returns as well? I have clients who is having a hard time accessing The CRA "My Account" so she is not able to authorize me although I do have an REPID #.  They are 3 years behind on Taxes and I want to file them asap to reduce penalties. I am also new at filing T2's so using Turbo Tax will help immensely!

@Kathy24 

A T2 return would be filed either using E-File, or using a Web Access Code. If you can't get authorized to E-file for them, then they will need to get a code through the Corporation Internet Filing Helpdesk.

Kathy24

I read it takes up to 30 Business Days to get a code. I guess I could file by paper for them and use Turbo Tax for my other clients that I am authorized for. Thank you for your reply! I love TurboTax it sure makes life simpler!