Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need phone number for Tech Support????

19 Replies

Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team to help you.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care): 

Hi! thank for trying to help But I actually need a phone number like 1-866-???-??? or 1-800-???-???, not a link that does nothing.

@madeleine.martia - Follow the directives on the form and you will get a phone number based on your specific needs.

I have done that, and I do not see any phone number.  I need tech support phone number.

Click call and enter in your information on this link https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/#/search/technical%2520support

cvlong821

TURBOTAX CANADA:
1-888-843-5449

when I call up an existing tax return all the boxes in the income are blank until I click on an empty box then they appear.

It also shows and error in my entering from my T4A(OAS)j amount as it says I have put in an amount higher than the maximum allowed. 

sdeverts

My Turbotax form won't accept my postal code, which I have always had; how do I resolve this?

Delete everything in the postal code box, and retype it without any spaces. Ex: N2N2N2

There may be an extra space somewhere that’s causing the error.