Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I download my 2017 return? When I click on my 2017 return, a blank page pops up-- I can't seem to download the return itself.

3 Replies

How can I download my 2017 return? When I click on my 2017 return, a blank page pops up-- I can't seem to download the return itself.

If you have filed your 2017 tax return successfully with TurboTax Online in any of the Paid online products (including Plus bundle), then you should see your filed 2017 tax return PDF when you sign into the 2018 Turbotax product on the page that lists all your returns (as shown in the screenshot). 

If you used Turbotax Free in 2017, you can sign into your 2017 product by clicking on the link 'Sign in to 2017' that is shown in the screenshot and access your PDF copy by entering into your 2017 account. Once you are in the return that you wish to download, select 'Print your return' under 'File' in the top of the screen.

I filed 2017 income tax returns for my whole family.  I forgot to download the pdf files.  I have logged on and cannot locate the pdf files on turbo tax.  One filed return was free but I paid for the other returns.  Is there any way for me to get copies as I have an issue I need to deal with regarding 2017 returns.

If you used TurboTax online Free to complete your 2017 return it will no longer be there- You can click on the following link to see if you can find it

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/navigating-turbotax/help/where-do-i-find-a-copy-of-my...