Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bj5090

How can I talk to a Turbo Tax representative?

My computer died taking my 2020 Turbo Tax program with it. How do I install a replacement?
1 Reply

How can I talk to a Turbo Tax representative?

If you need assistance with TurboTax please contact our phone support team. You also can request further assistance or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Before contacting our support team, you may be interested to see the following information. We can guide you to install the TurboTax software purchased. If you have replaced your computer or need to install the same version of TurboTax software on your new computer, you just need to follow the same installation process as the first time. Please visit How do I install TurboTax for the current tax year after I download it from the internet? , here you will find step-by-step instructions for installing TurboTax.

Once the installation is completed, select “Finish”, and you will be asked to “Enter Installation key”. Enter the same code license (or installation key) that you used in your initial TurboTax purchased and select “Next” and continue the instruction. Note that you will be able to activate the same copy of TurboTax on a maximum of three different computers using the same license code. Please visit Can I install TurboTax on multiple computers?  for more information.

Please also visit these links to learn more about how to install your TurboTax software:

Thank you for using TurboTax