Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1

How do I lodge a complaint without having to go through all these stupid hoops? Even calling the number that I had to find online makes it impossible!!! :(((

I tried to speak to an actual human being by calling the online number which, of course they don’t include on their site, I could hear someone typing every word I said in the background too! It wouldn’t even allow me to speak to anyone without having an account, & even then it STILL tried to force me to file my taxes right then & there!!! I eventually had to hang up after telling that auto-voice off using some very colourful language! All I want is to ask one simple question about getting my t4, but the website only answers that question by saying to “get it from your employer”, but not everyone works! I’m trying to apply for disability (I’ve been ill for the last 20 years & haven’t worked) & it’s required, but asking Turbotax was clearly a mistake. Now, all I want is to tell them off!!!

1 Reply

How do I lodge a complaint without having to go through all these stupid hoops? Even calling the number that I had to find online makes it impossible!!! :(((

Sorry to hear you've had a difficult time. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about your T4 or other tax-related topics.