Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
If you experience technical issues while doing your taxes, you can get the latest information in

The Help Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I am a senior who pays for a personal support worker including nursing services. Are the fees paid tax deductable or is the HST protion of my payments refundable?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am a senior who pays for a personal support worker including nursing services. Are the fees paid tax deductable or is the HST protion of my payments refundable?

Attendant Care is deductible as a medical expense provided that you have a previously approved DISABILITY CREDIT application at CRA. If you have not applied for this credit, please do so ASAP, as the process is quite lengthy.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Attendant Care is deductible as a medical expense provided that you have a previously approved DISABILITY CREDIT application at CRA. If you have not applied for this credit, please do so ASAP, as the process is quite lengthy.

View solution in original post