Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by muskokabala
I am not satisfied with the product and would like to return it but there is no address to return it to on the packaging.
salmonpoint ‎Posted January 21, 2023 | Latest post 2m ago by NotOK
bashirpopal ‎Posted 34m ago | Latest post 12m ago by TurboTaxBrenda
I was doing my spouses taxes and when I cam to the review it said I have on error with regards to the TP-80 form (Self Employment), which by the way I specifically said during the questions at the beginning that there was none, I have tried to fix it... read more
mherrbach ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 16m ago by Denis19
In the Review I keep getting errors that don't apply to me. I have gone back in my profile to make sure I haven't checked any boxes that would trigger these errors but they continue to appear. How can I fix this?
Marzo ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 31m ago by Marzo
Hi, Turbotax made me upgrade to self-employed because of my rental incomes.I want to downgrade to premier, because I have seen that rental incomes should be included in premier. Furthermore, I'm not self-employed.Is there anyone that can help as it i... read more
legraina ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 39m ago by TurboTaxGinette