Solved: I can't complete filing my return. I'm eligible fo...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I can't complete filing my return. I'm eligible for a free return. When I click on "confirm order", the screen pops up, but it's dimmed and buttons are not "clickable".

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I can't complete filing my return. I'm eligible for a free return. When I click on "confirm order", the screen pops up, but it's dimmed and buttons are not "clickable".

I had the same problem in Google Chrome.  I logged in with Firefox and was able to type in the pre-paid code.  I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted

Can you tell me what Internet Browser you are using?
Highlighted

chrome
Highlighted

I had the same problem in Google Chrome.  I logged in with Firefox and was able to type in the pre-paid code.  I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Im having this same problem in Safari
Highlighted

v