Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get past the interview stage, what to do?

6 Replies

We appreciate you choosing TurboTax,

We need more information and details to better assist you. You can reply to this thread here, or you can contact our phone support team or directly on Facebook or Twitter if you require further assistance. 

If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, see this TurboTax FAQ to learn how to talk to a Tax Expert or book a review: In TurboTax Live Assist & Review, how do I talk to a tax expert?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thank You

BoivD

Hi 

Did you get an answer? I have the same problem.  I don't see the continue bouton! Everything on easy step is locked.

Are you using TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download? Have you tried scrolling down and to the right to find the "Continue" button? You can also try moving the page by clicking on the page (not the menu), and using the arrow keys or the tab key to move around.

I have the same problem.  I wasn't even able to input the personal information with easystep.  I was able to do it with forms though.  My easystep function is locked.  I have always used easystep in previous years so I would like to do the same this year.

My easystep function is now working.  

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, please try clicking on the "Continue" button in the bottom right until you reach the "Income & Expenses" section. Everything should unlock at that point.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us