Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Apr 28, 2020 9:20:20 AM

I have a billing problem, Is there a phone number I can call for help with billing?

0 10 1450
10 Replies
Apr 28, 2020 3:36:36 PM

We're sorry to hear you are having this issue. To help you we will need more information. Therefore, could you please meet us by private message on Facebook or Twitter to see how we can help you further?

May 28, 2020 8:03:06 AM

Paid for eight returns, used four and now billed $60

May 28, 2020 8:05:01 AM

No Facebook nor Twitter accounts

Jun 8, 2020 1:17:44 PM

I have been billed twice for the same services provided.

Please have one of them replace to my credit card

Thanx

Brian Whidden

Returning Member
Mar 23, 2022 6:04:58 PM

I downloaded and paid for Turbo tax but never received a license code. It was sent to an old email address.  I have been unsuccessful trying to get a new 16 digit access code with my new email address. 

Please help.

[email address removed] 

[phone number removed]

Mar 25, 2022 9:28:47 AM

If you can confirm that the correct email is the one you use on this Community account, I can see if I can send you your code. Please do not write the email in this conversation as the system automatically deletes any identifying information to protect you. 

If this cannot be confirmed please contact our TurboTax phone support line.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Nov 24, 2023 3:37:49 PM

Need a phone number re; billing problem 

Nov 27, 2023 8:50:03 AM

Please contact our customer service line at 1-888-829-8608 or visit our TurboTax support page

Thank you for choosing TurboTax. 

Apr 23, 2024 7:52:13 AM

Hello. I have been charged on my Mastercard and Visa. Please refund the Mastercard.

My email is [email address removed]

Phone number [phone number removed] 

Apr 23, 2024 9:13:06 AM

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance please contact them by following this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.