I have purchased on Online Turbo tax from a retail...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbukalo1
Returning Member

I have purchased on Online Turbo tax from a retailer, when I enter my activation code, your system states that "there seems to be a problem with the code"

3 Replies
TurboTaxGinette

I have purchased on Online Turbo tax from a retailer, when I enter my activation code, your system states that "there seems to be a problem with the code"

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with activation. In order to help you with this, we will need more information.  Please contact us on Social media so we can help you further. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter. 

Thank you for using TurboTax.

dianenelson1950

I am having problems activating the code I paid for from Shopper's Drug Mart.I don't know if it is because of a new laptop

i67027

Acount works, ID and password works but Pre-payment code gets me "there seems to be a problem..."each time Is try.

v