I discovered a significant problem in the reporting of the captioned item. I just recently added a T5013 to my return which included a small carrying charge in Box 210. After completing the input I noticed an increase in my tax owing position which made no sense given this was a deduction. After double checking the accuracy of the new T5013 information, I realized that all previously inputted interest expenses and carrying charges had been deleted and replaced by the T5013 data.
I am at a loss to explain how this happened but I am very confident that it wasn’t a user input problem. This is very disturbing has seriously comprised my trust in product.