Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit turbo tax online - it downloaded my info from cra correctly but shows I don’t owe Ontario tax - should show around $5000. How do I edit? No option to?

3 Replies

How do I edit turbo tax online - it downloaded my info from cra correctly but shows I don’t owe Ontario tax - should show around $5000. How do I edit? No option to?

@krenaud2004 - Did i miss something in my answer?

It was an application error.  I abandoned the return and started a new one and then it calculated the Ontario tax correctly.  That is not something you find on a t4 slip.  The app calculates it.

Do you have your Tslip on hand?  If there is a box missing or incorrectly applied, then apply the correct amount in the appropriate boxes on the slips.

• To edit your Tslips, go to your Income tab then drop down to Tslips and find the appropriate slip and edit the slip accordingly. 

Also, double check with your employer as well as the CRA, if there is an amendment that needs to be made, you want to make sure everyone is on the same page.