Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TB24
Returning Member

Need phone number for Tech Support????

Your Loading disk is not putting up an icon nor does it load the program identifier in the files under File Explorer. Please advise.

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

If you have a problem with downloading your CD, please use the following link:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/contact-us/00/873707

yes - unable to activate Turbotax 

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

@79143533 The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below. Use the web form and type your question or a keyword.  You will get an appropriate phone number for your issue. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

Dorthe

Please get me some tech support. Rrslly having issues

jgpater

Yes.  I need to find out how to reinstall my Turbotax Standard 2020.

I've nearly completed the form but the system won't accept my activation code now.

@the duglar You need to enter your activation code before you start your returns. 

If you would like to contact our phone support team, you can call them at 1-888-829-8608.

I am trying to download and print last years tax forms.  I click on the forms and I cannot print them.  Please help I need the info to talk to government. 

You will need to contact our phone support team who can view your return and if needed they will put in a request for you to have a call back from an someone who can assist you further.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.