Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netfile Message: We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return. Message from the CRA: NETFILE submission was already confirmed. Not letting this second submission pass through. Do a REFILE.

Hey peeps!

How is everybody doing? Hope all is well!!

I am having an eventful tax return season in 2022. I am stuck at the message in the title ( We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return. NETFILE submission was already confirmed. Not letting this second submission pass through. Do a REFILE.) Nothing I do will fix this. I called in to Turbo tax and honestly wasn't really thrilled with the support I got. I was told to just call CRA. So after that call to CRA ( nothing sent to them or anything wrong) I figured I would start a new claim over. So I deleted my first claim ( don't do that) and started one anew. So I get to the end and try to file. Guess what. Please pay.....(AGAIN)  so since everybody is closed etc. time of support no longer available I bit the bullet and paid again... and low and behold I get the same message. 

I am not here to support Turbotax's phone game habit. I would hope somebody can help me out on here.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Netfile Message: We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return. Message from the CRA: NETFILE submission was already confirmed. Not letting this second submission pass through. Do a REFILE.

Please double check that you are using the correct edition of TurboTax for the tax year you are trying to file. If you are using the wrong one, you may be trying to file a second return for a previous tax year.

You can login to TurboTax Online 2021 here: Sign In to TurboTax Online 2021

You can login to TurboTax Online 2020 here: Sign In to TurboTax Online 2020

You can login to TurboTax Online 2019 here: Sign In to TurboTax Online 2019

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Please double check that you are using the correct edition of TurboTax for the tax year you are trying to file. If you are using the wrong one, you may be trying to file a second return for a previous tax year.

You can login to TurboTax Online 2021 here: Sign In to TurboTax Online 2021

You can login to TurboTax Online 2020 here: Sign In to TurboTax Online 2020

You can login to TurboTax Online 2019 here: Sign In to TurboTax Online 2019

femtob

We are sorry the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.
This is happening for my spouse mine has been sent however I cant send that of my

@femtob Can you please provide more information about your problem? What is the exact error message that you are getting? Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

cuckuu

I agree, what is going on, ive opened it up as requested, opening the link the moderator suggested. and BAM, ive received the exact same message, and telling me too refile. and of course AFTER payment was received. This is not a solution, but a game of lets chase our tails.... The program wont allow the year 2022 and refuses to move forward unless the 2021 date is inputted.. FIX IT.....................  You have my info via Turbo Tax YOU reach out to me with a solution on YOUR DIME

@cuckuu Here in community, we can't see your tax return or what error messages you are getting. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608, as they can look at your return with you to see what is going on.