Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greenb123

After I update info on a 2018 return and save it and exit, when I reopen the return the updated info is not there.

I carried forward the return from 2017, entered 2018 info and saved the return.  Went back later to add/update info on the return and saved it.  When I went back again, the info I had entered on my second session, was not there.  It said "last saved... " which was the save from the first session.  I have since tried and it doesn't save anything I enter.  I entered the info using easy step and then updated using forms method.  Neither saves.  Please help.  I don't cherish having to start all over.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

After I update info on a 2018 return and save it and exit, when I reopen the return the updated info is not there.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please log out of your current session and try using a different browser.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please log out of your current session and try using a different browser.

greenb123

Not sure if that would have helped.  Ended up reimporting another copy of the 2017 return and it worked well.  I also did other returns and had no problem with them. My browser is Chrome.