Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perkopolis

I have a Perkopolis 25% offer through TD. Why do I not see the 25% discount when Perkopolis redirects me to Turbotax?

2 Replies
KristenL
Returning Member

Perkopolis

Hello, 

You can access the 25% off discount for Perkopolis members by filing your taxes through this link: http://turbotax.ca/perkopolis

TurboTaxTania
Returning Member

Perkopolis

Hi 

log into your perkopolis account and it will redirect you to the Turbo Tax site where the discounted prices are reflected. (See below for the instructions you will see when you log into your perkopolis account)

To redeem:
1. Click 'Start Now' to unlock your exclusive 25% savings on TurboTax and go to the TurboTax site.
To select your TurboTax product on the TurboTax discount page you have 3 options.
1. Click on Sign In if you have used TurboTax before and know the product you wish to use.
2. Click 'Choose your TurboTax' then the 'Start for Free' button to choose the right product for you.
3. Scroll down the page TurboTax Live Full Service if you wish for TurboTax Tax Expert to do your return from start to finish. Select “Start for Free” on the Full Service Product

Then prepare your tax return (or have a Tax Expert prepare for you) and pay when you are ready to file. No voucher code required, you’re Perkopolis member discount will be applied automatically.