Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to purchase Turbotax standard and I am getting the following error. "The requested URL /AddSoftGoodToCart.jsp was not found on this server."

5 Replies

I am trying to purchase Turbotax standard and I am getting the following error. "The requested URL /AddSoftGoodToCart.jsp was not found on this server."

I too am having this issue and have cleared the cache on all my browsers. all produce a 404 when trying to buy your software for download.
mary15

I have been trying for days, on 3 computers, same error The requested URL /AddSoftGoodToCart.jsp was not found on this server."

me too.................i guess they don't want to sell the product.  I called customer service as well, no relief

Its quite amazing really.  Then they keep responding with "clear the browser cache".  The error is a 404 error. file not found. Has nothing to do with Browser cache. bizarre really. I eventually went to walmart and bought but don't know why they put their customers through this nonsense.  Makes me wonder other issues the software has.

Please try to use a different browser - and clean your cache/browsing history

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647843