Please use this link https://bit.ly/2XwICWs to do ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richard-r-w-arms

How do I get the latest updates as I am getting error code TT808

6 Replies
TurboTaxLise

Please use this link https://bit.ly/2XwICWs to do your updates then follow these directives:

1. Save files and close your copy of TurboTax

2. Click the top option for tax year 2018.

3. When prompted, choose Save and Run from the menu near the bottom of your screen.

4. TurboTax will update and you'll be prompted to restart the program. Select Yes.

5. When TurboTax launches, you may see the pop up for an 808 error. Select No to the message.

6. TADA!

amandacowperthwaite13
Level 2

This link for the fix is no longer working.

TurboTaxGinette

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. In order to help you with this, we will need more information.  Please contact us on Social media so we can help you further. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for using TurboTax.

amandacowperthwaite13
Level 2

Would it not be more helpful to resolve the issue in this support site for Turbo tax.  I don't use Twitter and my Facebook is kept just to immediate family. 

TurboTaxGinette

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This public support site is used solely for common questions shared by others. For any private questions about your return, we ask you to meet us by private message on Social media for your own protection and privacy. You can receive guidance for Facebook messaging in the following link: How do I send a private message to a Facebook Page? If this way of contact is not possible, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page.

Thank you for your patience. 

tomcth12

they end telling you to call 

they're words exactly and i quote:

"Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the download. You can call phone support so they can view your screen and assist you better: [phone number removed] Thank you Heba"

v