Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post a month ago by muskokabala
I am filling out the 'Residency Changes' section and have a question about the ‘Income from Foreign Sources for the part when you were not a resident of Canada, I'm unsure about what I need to fill in. I arrived in Canada and became a resident in Aug... read more
passernkl ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 5m ago by passernkl
Yesterday at Costco I purchased TurboTax Standard for tax year 2023 with CD & Download Option for PC. I am trying to install it now. After first asking for user permission to begin, the installation program gives me 2 options: either to "Install a ne... read more
oldgrump ‎Posted January 23, 2024 | Latest post 24m ago by Pierre2000
I arrived in Canada and became a resident in August 2023. I had income in my hometown throughout the year. When filling out the tax form, how can I separate the input of the income before and after I arrived? As the income I earned before I arrived s... read more
passernkl ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 47m ago by passernkl
On tt2023 windows version, I'm in a situation that my parents do not want to claim CWB despite they had some income generated under self-employment. The CWB menu in the SUM UP drop-down, the dialogue when I click in does have a question 'Do you want ... read more
Stan Q ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by TurboTaxBrenda
HelloI was working with a "tax expert" using Turbo Tax full service (Bill M - he was great), and once I had provided all documents and data and Bill was ready to send to the review desk to get things finalized, the assigned "expert" was changed to Ro... read more
jb8181 ‎Posted an hour ago
I can't clear this error related to TOSI: "The amounts you have entered to calculate the tax on split income cannot be greater than the taxable amount of dividends you reported on your tax return. Please correct." There seems to be no way to clear th... read more
Batreid46 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by TurboTaxSusan