Program states I have no returns left, but I haven...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cynful
Returning Member

Program states I have no returns left, but I haven't used any yet.

I encountered trouble with activating my program, but once I uninstalled the CD version and downloaded from the site it seemed to work.

I completed my first return and when I reached the Review section, I tried to save it as a .pdf.  The program came back stating that I have used all of my available returns and will need to purchase more.  It then directs me to a link to show how many returns I have used.

This status box comes up - showing that I still have 8 returns available with 0 used.

I tried skipping saving the file as a .pdf and went straight to filing the return with Netfile - the exact same error occurs with the message box stating I have no more returns available while the status box shows I haven't used any.

How do I get this fixed?

2 Replies
TurboTaxSusan

Please contact our phone support as they will be able to assist you further. This form will help you get the right number: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

Cynful
Returning Member

I used the form and received a number to call.....

It states that the number has changed and to hang up and push #2030 to get the new number form mobile assistance (and that the call will cost $4.99).

Not exactly the answer I was looking for.

My mistake...don't add a 1- before the 888 of the number.

v