Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd of 2 netfile produces error: One or more entries in your tax return require correction.

The data you have entered is either invalid, or mandatory information is missing. If you are unable to resolve the issues, please contact your software provider.

I went over this 2nd return (my spouses, mine went through moments before without issues) but am not seeing anything awry. Fairly simple return.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

2nd of 2 netfile produces error: One or more entries in your tax return require correction.

It appears that TT basic didn't correctly import my NetFile code. It was missing the last digit. When I entered that manually, it filed.

No error codes were triggered to allow one to understand this is where the issue lies.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

We are sorry you are having this problem. In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page.

Thank you for your patience. 

It appears that TT basic didn't correctly import my NetFile code. It was missing the last digit. When I entered that manually, it filed.

No error codes were triggered to allow one to understand this is where the issue lies.

Thank you for informing us of this. We appreciate the feedback. We will make sure to inform the proper TurboTax team.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

eja2021

Hi where do you get your Netfile code and where do you input/change it?