Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All pages and forms are padlocked

6 Replies

If this is the desktop Turbotax program, the padlocks go away only after you have gone through the introduction section. If you are stuck at the choose a province page and can't see a continue button, you have to scroll down and sideways to see it.

Unfortunately I cannot continue. There is no continue button. I have been using TurboTax and Quicktax for many many years and always select the option to bring forward the previous years information. It is pulling in the tax information from 2020 as expected but all the pages/ forms are showing the padlock. I’ve even tried to start a new return manually not using easy step but I have the same results. I then uninstalled the software and went back to my email that had the link to download the software and even after I enter the licence code and update the software it still has the padlocks on everything. Very Frustrating as I was hoping to have my taxes completed before the RSP deadline. 

As RoninSword said, if you don't see the "Continue" button, you'll have to scroll down and to the right.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us

Doh!  I can’t believe I missed that. Thank you so much for pointing it out.   My issue has been resolved. 🙂

deejay2

I do not have a continue button. ive tried scrolling down but no luck. so frustrating

If you cannot scroll down to the Continue button and there is no scroll bar at the bottom to scroll right then you may need to use the zoom. Sometimes to be able to see your Continue, you need to adjust your zoom to fit your screen as seen in the image below. Click on the 3 dots at the top right then click on your zoom accordingly to make things smaller on your screen.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.