Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
butch12

Can I please make an appointment to talk to your tax expert about the duplication of entered data and once again refile our 2019 returns?

3 Replies

Can I please make an appointment to talk to your tax expert about the duplication of entered data and once again refile our 2019 returns?

If you used TurboTax Assist & Review yes please contact them here.

butch12

Two days agoTabatha (from Turbo) helped me correct the double entries of data for the T5s and T3s that was the problem.  After entering new data (corrections) to the T5s and T3s I sent the this to CRA via regular mail, as instructed, in the form of new pages for the "T1 General Condensed 2019".  

I now await the reply from CRA and confirmation that the correction has been understood and accepted.

Hope all turns out well for you! If you have a CRA "My Account" you can log in there and check for updates on when they receive your return and when they assess it. If you aren't registered for a CRA "My Account" you can do that here.