Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCA wont allow negative once vehicle sold.

I sold my vehicle during the year. and bought a new one. But stopped food delivery when I bought the new one. I tried to enter selling the new one in the "Total proceed of vehicle if sold during the year". there is no place to enter the cost of the new vehicle. But that don't matter since i stopped skip the day before. However, my CCA is a NEGATIVE number and wont allow me to go to the next page. I have now been on the H and R block website and they seem to have this working correctly. I have used you guys for the last 6 yrs please fix it so I don't gotta abandon you for H and R block. 

thank you!

3 Replies

If you didn't use the new vehicle for your business, you don't need to enter the price you paid or any other info about it in the self employment section. 

For the CCA error, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

Hello,

The error was fixed... I used the live support from support and assist, great feature and good value. and am glad I did. I believe the girls name was Karen. She walked me through everything and helped fix it 🙂 I highly recommend anyone having issues to consider paying the extra to use the live support and assist, she was able to see my screen and show me what to do and see how I made an error. Huge relief! I am happy to know my taxs were done correct thanks to her help.

Thank you for letting us know that you have received the assistance you needed.

We appreciated your feedback!

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.