Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
figorico
Returning Member

CRA Auto-fill issue

Why do I get a timed-out message when I attempt to auto-fill with CRA. I have a significant number of slips for both myself and my wife.

6 Replies
nielshon
Returning Member

CRA Auto-fill issue

Same problem here.  

I can auto-fill one person from CRA, then the next try will get timed out.

I waited a couple of days, then I got the first auto-filled with no problem and the second one timed-out.

nielshon
Returning Member

CRA Auto-fill issue

When signing into CRA account using the multi-factor authenctication, you are asked to input the one-time passcode.  Don't hit 'enter', scroll down the page and click 'next'.  

No more timed-out issue.

SandraJE
Returning Member

CRA Auto-fill issue

I have the same issue - it auto-filled the first person; and when I proceeded to do the second person, CRA displays an error message "Session timed out".  I signed out of CRA, Signed out of Turbo Tax, and started again - same thing.    We have so many slips, and really hoped to use this feature to avoid entering numbers into numerous fields - that's where errors can occur.  How can this be resolved?  

SandraJE
Returning Member

CRA Auto-fill issue

I have done this, and then chose the option not to ask for a passcode (it allows for 8 hours). And it still says session timed out.  

CRA Auto-fill issue

Same issue, trying to load ~225 slips and keep getting the "Oops, we encounted an error" message after I connect and everything downloads from CRA. Clearly this is an issue on the TurboTax software/serve side because this is well below the 500 slips the CRA has set as a limit. Please fix your servers TurboTax.

CRA Auto-fill issue

Please try a different browser and verify that your virus protector or pop up blocker is not causing the issue by turning them off before trying again.

Thank you for your patience.