Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vinnie25
Returning Member

Entering Information into Forms

I am trying to enter information into the open form Schedule 1 Additional Income and Adjustments to Income, but when I click on the boxes I cannot enter any information. 

3 Replies

Hi, thank you for using Intuit TurboTax Community

For TurboTax Business Incorporated, entries can be made on schedule 1 on lines in black colored font. Black colored font indicates manual entry fields: blue colored font indicated fields that are populated from entries on other screens such as schedule 125.

Hope this helps  

Vinnie25
Returning Member

Thank you for your response Duncan.

I tried many times to enter data into this schedule. Tried doing the same with a "new tax return." Same. Tried entering information on different forms, same issue. Bewildering. Actually, I don't see any tab related to font (size or color) in the program. 

Also, frustrating is the fact that I cannot find answers or contact Turbotax to help with the issue. 

Thank you again.

In order to help you with this situation, I believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page. If the agent cannot resolve your issue please make sure you tell them you want to escalate the issue to a higher level. Thank you for your patience.